Snail Serum Product!!! Looks like it has extreme potential.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snail Serum Product!!! Looks like it has extreme potential.

Post  Dubsack on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:41 pm

Ok so I have been doing more research on the snail serum. I came across this, and it seems like it has a ton of potential

The product is called Glycobalm an all natural product with NO added CHEMICALS or preservatives(they use an all natural one). The MAIN ingredient in this product is an organic Snail Serum(Helix Aspersa Müller GlycoConjugates). It is practically pure Snail serum but they say they Added a few other extracts to better comply with the skin

Added is a Vitamin A precursor(Rose hipseed oil), squalene from olive oil extract which benefits dry skin and make it look healthier. They also use Licorice root extract which has been linked to being very good for the skin.

Also, the site looks incredibly legit and has a great refund policy and a SHITTON of information. Heres the link, http://www.glycobalm.com/ingr/

I really think this is the product to go after, take a look and post some feedback. Theres a ton of information on the site so read through it, and hopefully we can find somebody who wants to test it as Im currently in a tretinoin experiment. 70 bucks for the tub of this stuff, not bad

Dubsack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snail Serum Product!!! Looks like it has extreme potential.

Post  Dubsack on Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:10 pm

Here are two other places that sell the Glycobalm.. I believe same company its just part that distributes it

http://www.acneq.com/cystic/

http://www.biobeautybalm.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=16

Im confused as to why theres 3 places.. all look the same selling the product. The original link I wouldnt buy from only because it is a failed email. I think thats out of Us link. These 2 links have THE ADDRESS of the place(ohio) and working phone lines.

Also found this.. seems to be the same product but with a different name to it

http://www.acnebalm.com/contents/

however i have seen on acne forums positive review of the product so it must be legit, just a little confused on the marketing here.

Dubsack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  toeman on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:31 am

yeah especially the acneq site states promising things as it focusses not only on the sebum but on the cysts....Very interesting.
Someone should definately give this a try....

toeman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruce Fordyce on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:53 am

A few of us have bought pure snail serum from the 'Bohemia style' website and found out later that they have terrible customer service and often don't even deliver their product - so beware of them.

Bruce Fordyce

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hoho on Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:20 pm

the only bits that caught my eye were these:

Inca Inchi Oil the richest vegetable oil in Omega-3 fatty acids - The oil is also a factor that reduces sebum output;

b) Helix Aspersa Müller Glycoconjugates - and enzyme dissolver of blocked pores;

c) Licorice Root Extract - and an inhibitor of sebum production;

hoho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruce Fordyce on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:28 pm

Update on my orders etc!

Bohemia style have got back in touch with me and told me my product has shipped! Maybe I spoke too soon on that one, but a lot of people have had terrible experiences using them. In the meantime I took the pleasure of ordering this..

http://www.hcsaroma.co.uk/stock_pure_snail_gel_serum-100_16.aspx

..which I've also been told via email that it has just shipped so I should have a nice supply (hopefully!).

I'll keep you updated.

Bruce Fordyce

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruce Fordyce on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:02 am

The 'snail slime gel' from hcsaroma arrived today. The bottle is bigger than I thought it would be - about 15cm in height (30ml).

I also just got an email from Bohemia Style saying my Pure snail serum has shipped and sure enough if you use the tracking system it appears to be on its way! As usual I'll keep you posted.

Bruce Fordyce

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WhyNot on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:38 am

Any updates on this?

WhyNot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruce Fordyce on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:00 am

WhyNot wrote:Any updates on this?

Nothing miraculous yet but I'm not disheartened for a couple of reasons:

1.The 'pure' stuff from Bohemia style still hasn't arrived (although the independent tracking system finds the package) and so I've only been using the stuff from the photo above. You can see from the ingredients that this isn't as pure as I'd like and I have my suspicions that it's more than a little 'watered down'.

2.Even if I'm right about the product I've been using it certainly is having a lovely smoothing effect on the skin - whether or not it's reducing the size of my SP is yet to be seen but it feels very nice indeed.

Bruce Fordyce

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hoho on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:34 pm

good stuff dude, keep at it! Smile

hoho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason on Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:37 pm

Good luck! I really hope you see some results, everyone is waiting for a breakthrough.

Jason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xela on Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:48 pm

Hello, I actually recieved the "pure snail serum" from Bohemia today. I was very sceptical to this company, but they actually delivered. Well, gonna start the treatment tomorrow. It is very cold here now, so when I picked up the package from my mail box, the snail serum was frozen solid. Just hope this haven`t affected the quality of the product.

xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruce Fordyce on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:30 pm

xela wrote:Hello, I actually recieved the "pure snail serum" from Bohemia today. I was very sceptical to this company, but they actually delivered. Well, gonna start the treatment tomorrow. It is very cold here now, so when I picked up the package from my mail box, the snail serum was frozen solid. Just hope this haven`t affected the quality of the product.

Great news Xela! Can I ask where you are located and when you put your order in? I'm still waiting for mine to be delivered.

Bruce Fordyce

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xela on Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:03 am

I live in Norway. I think I put the order in late October, but the package seems to have shipped from UK 17.Dec.

xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruce Fordyce on Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:36 pm

xela wrote:I live in Norway. I think I put the order in late October, but the package seems to have shipped from UK 17.Dec.

Shipped from the UK? I've been told mine will be handled by USPS, I even got a tracking number. Mine still hasn't arrived. I was told on December 7th that it had shipped, and it's january 10th and nowt! I sent them an email tonight. I want this stuff to arrive so badly. Grrr.

Bruce Fordyce

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum