Parasites/Candida

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Parasites/Candida

Post  dirtridr on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:11 am

Guys, I think this may be the cause. Check this link out, I wan't to see if you guys have any of these symptoms:
https://humaworm.com/symptoms.html

dirtridr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parasites/Candida

Post  Chopper on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:34 am

The Symptoms of Parasite Infections

STOMACH & INTESTINAL COMPLICATIONS – The sheer number of parasites in the lower digestive system and the toxic waste produced by them can cause these problems:

Diarrhea - YES
Chronic Constipation - YES
Gas & Bloating - YES
Digestive Problems - NO
Excessive Early Bowel Movements - NO
Abdominal Pain - YES
Mucus in the Stools - NO
Leaky Gut - YES
Nausea - YES
Hemorrhoids - NO
Burning in the Stomach - NO
Bloody Stools - NO

FATIGUE - The toxic metabolic waste overloads and overworks the organs of elimination and taxes the central nervous system causing:

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - YES
Low Energy - YES
Lethargy - YES
Excessive Weakness - YES

SKIN DISORDERS & ALLERGIES – Parasites that penetrate the skin cause itching. When tissue becomes inflamed from these parasites, the body’s white blood cells increase to defend the body. This reaction causes skin rashes and food allergies to appear. Parasites also create toxins and the skin, being the largest organ, tries to remove these toxins which causes many skin problems. Symptoms include:

Dry Skin - YES
Dry Hair - YES
Brittle Hair - YES
Hair Loss - NO
Allergies - NO
Itchy Nose - NO
Itchy Anus - YES
Itchy Skin - YES
Hives - NO
Allergic Reactions to Food - NO
Crawling Sensation Under the Skin - YES
Rashes - NO
Weeping Eczema - NO
Cutaneous Ulcers - NO
Papular Lesions - YES
Swelling - NO
Sores - NO

MOOD & ANXIETY PROBLEMS – Once again, it’s the toxic metabolic waste produced by the parasites that attack the central nervous system causing:

Mood Swings - YES
Nervousness - YES
Depression - YES
Forgetfulness - YES
Unclear Thinking - YES
Restlessness - YES
Anxiety - YES
Slow Reflexes - YES

SLEEP DISTURBANCES – The physical presence of the parasites themselves are a nuisance to the human body. The body reacts to them during periods of rest, this in turn produces:
Insomnia - YES
Teeth Grinding During Sleep - NO
Bed Wetting - NO
Drooling While Asleep - NO
Disturbed Sleep – Multiple Awakenings - YES

WEIGHT & APPETITE PROBLEMS – Parasites live undetected by their hosts. They rob the body of all essential nutrients (they get the choicest nutrition from the food you eat) and you are left with the fats, sugars, etc. Many overweight persons are infested with parasites, they stay hungry which leads to overeating because of the parasites. Depending on the type of parasite infestation, many people are malnourished, they can’t gain weight, again, because of the parasites. This is why parasites cause:

Weight Gain - YES
Long-Standing Obesity - YES
Loss of Appetite OR
Uncontrollable Hunger Eating More Than Normal BUT Still Feeling Hungry - YES
Inability to Gain or Lose Weight - YES

MUSCLE & JOINT COMPLAINTS – Parasites can travel to almost all soft tissue including in the joints and muscles where they cause cysts and inflammation that is commonly mistaken as arthritis and muscle pain. The toxins from parasites can also pool in the joints and in muscle tissue causing:

Muscle Pain - YES
Joint Pain - YES
Muscle Cramping - YES
Numbness of the Hands and/or Feet - NO
Heart Pain - YES
Pain in The Navel - NO
Pain in the Back -YES
Arthritic Pains - NO
Fast Heartbeat - NO

BLOOD DISORDERS – The parasites get the good vitamins, including iron, leading to:
Hypoglycemia
Anemia

SEXUAL & REPRODUCTIVE PROBLEMS – With a weakened immune system caused by parasites and their waste you also can experience:

Male Impotence - NO
Erectile Dysfunction - NO
PMS - NO
Candida – Yeast Infections - NO
Urinary Tract Infections - NO
Cysts & Fibroids - NO UNLESS THIS IS SP
Menstrual Problems - NO
Prostate Problems - NO
Water Retention - YES

OTHER SYMPTOMS – More health problems caused by parasites:

Excessive Saliva - NO
Unclear Vision - YES
Bad Breath - YES
Poor Immune Response - YES
Fever - NO
Respiratory Problems - YES
Peritonitis - DONT KNOW
Chronic Viral or Bacterial Symptoms - DONT KNOW
Body Odor - YES

______________________________________________-

i think a few of these are related to me being overweight, but that only started happening since i got sp. i went from 13 stone to 20 stone in 6 years since 16 yrs old.

Chopper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtridr on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:57 pm

Very very interesting results, as mine are very similar. Let's get some others to chime in here. This could be the common link.

The Symptoms of Parasite Infections

STOMACH & INTESTINAL COMPLICATIONS – The sheer number of parasites in the lower digestive system and the toxic waste produced by them can cause these problems:

Diarrhea - YES
Chronic Constipation - YES
Gas & Bloating - YES
Digestive Problems - YES
Excessive Early Bowel Movements - SOMETIMES
Abdominal Pain - NO
Mucus in the Stools - YES
Leaky Gut - YES
Nausea - NO
Hemorrhoids - NO
Burning in the Stomach - NO
Bloody Stools - NO

FATIGUE - The toxic metabolic waste overloads and overworks the organs of elimination and taxes the central nervous system causing:

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - YES
Low Energy - YES
Lethargy - YES
Excessive Weakness - YES

SKIN DISORDERS & ALLERGIES – Parasites that penetrate the skin cause itching. When tissue becomes inflamed from these parasites, the body’s white blood cells increase to defend the body. This reaction causes skin rashes and food allergies to appear. Parasites also create toxins and the skin, being the largest organ, tries to remove these toxins which causes many skin problems. Symptoms include:

Dry Skin - NO
Dry Hair - NO
Brittle Hair - YES
Hair Loss - NO
Allergies - NO
Itchy Nose - YES
Itchy Anus - YES
Itchy Skin - YES
Hives - NO
Allergic Reactions to Food - YES
Crawling Sensation Under the Skin - YES
Rashes - NO
Weeping Eczema - NO
Cutaneous Ulcers - NO
Papular Lesions - YES *
Swelling - NO
Sores - NO

MOOD & ANXIETY PROBLEMS – Once again, it’s the toxic metabolic waste produced by the parasites that attack the central nervous system causing:

Mood Swings - YES
Nervousness - YES
Depression - YES
Forgetfulness - YES
Unclear Thinking - YES
Restlessness - YES
Anxiety - YES
Slow Reflexes - YES

SLEEP DISTURBANCES – The physical presence of the parasites themselves are a nuisance to the human body. The body reacts to them during periods of rest, this in turn produces:
Insomnia - YES
Teeth Grinding During Sleep - NO
Bed Wetting - NO
Drooling While Asleep - YES
Disturbed Sleep – Multiple Awakenings - YES

WEIGHT & APPETITE PROBLEMS – Parasites live undetected by their hosts. They rob the body of all essential nutrients (they get the choicest nutrition from the food you eat) and you are left with the fats, sugars, etc. Many overweight persons are infested with parasites, they stay hungry which leads to overeating because of the parasites. Depending on the type of parasite infestation, many people are malnourished, they can’t gain weight, again, because of the parasites. This is why parasites cause:

Weight Gain - NO
Long-Standing Obesity - NO
Loss of Appetite OR
Uncontrollable Hunger Eating More Than Normal BUT Still Feeling Hungry - YES
Inability to Gain or Lose Weight - YES (CANNOT GAIN WEIGHT)

MUSCLE & JOINT COMPLAINTS – Parasites can travel to almost all soft tissue including in the joints and muscles where they cause cysts and inflammation that is commonly mistaken as arthritis and muscle pain. The toxins from parasites can also pool in the joints and in muscle tissue causing:

Muscle Pain - NO
Joint Pain - YES
Muscle Cramping - NO
Numbness of the Hands and/or Feet - NO
Heart Pain - NO
Pain in The Navel - NO
Pain in the Back -YES
Arthritic Pains - NO
Fast Heartbeat - NO

BLOOD DISORDERS – The parasites get the good vitamins, including iron, leading to:
Hypoglycemia
Anemia

SEXUAL & REPRODUCTIVE PROBLEMS – With a weakened immune system caused by parasites and their waste you also can experience:

Male Impotence - NO
Erectile Dysfunction - NO
PMS - NO
Candida – Yeast Infections - POSSIBLE
Urinary Tract Infections - NO
Cysts & Fibroids - YES * (SP are cysts)
Menstrual Problems - NO
Prostate Problems - NO
Water Retention - YES

OTHER SYMPTOMS – More health problems caused by parasites:

Excessive Saliva - NO
Unclear Vision - YES
Bad Breath - YES
Poor Immune Response - NO
Fever - NO
Respiratory Problems - YES
Peritonitis - NO
Chronic Viral or Bacterial Symptoms - NO
Body Odor - YES

Keep in mind that there are many different types of parasites, all producing slightly different symptoms. SP could be a universal symptom we have from a parasite AND/OR candida overgrowth.

dirtridr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jimmiandersen on Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:29 am

I also have some of those symptoms. I have considered taking this product but I don't like that there is wormwood in it. I have read that it can cause delirium.

jimmiandersen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xela on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:56 pm

I have suspected for a while that I might be suffering from candida/parasites. I read about some people who claimed to rid themselves of candida with Colloidal silver. I was thinking of giving it a try.

xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtridr on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Im currently taking cloves, wormwood, and black walnut hull. Ill get back to you guys about how it's going!!

dirtridr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jcw on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:27 am

jimmiandersen wrote:I also have some of those symptoms. I have considered taking this product but I don't like that there is wormwood in it. I have read that it can cause delirium.

considered taking what product?

jcw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jimmiandersen on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:45 am

https://humaworm.com/symptoms.html

jimmiandersen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtridr on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:29 pm

Ok so I've been shitting out some worms and eggs for sure, but there has been no change on my SP. I'm on day 5 out of 18, but I haven't changed my diet yet which I am going to modify today. I believe if this is the problem, then the candida would be the cause of the bumps and not the parasites, but if you have one you most likely have the other.

dirtridr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chopper on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:42 pm

what exactly are you taking ?

any links? threelac looks a bit expensive

Chopper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtridr on Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:05 pm

I'm taking a SHITLOAD of stuff. The main herbs are: black walnut hull, wormwood, and cloves. I am also taking psyllium to flush the crap out, and today I bought bentonite which helps with detox. I am on the anti candida diet as well. Other anti-fungals im taking are: GSE, omega-3, oil of oregano, and biotin. Every night I take an acidophilius to re-establish good bactera. Let me tell you one thing, this diet SUCKS. I want sugar and bread so badly but can't have it (this is what candida feeds on). I also feel sick as hell as my skin detoxes (red bumps appearing, smell, etc), this is all normal. I will let you guys know if I see improvement in regards to my skin.

Here is the link to what I'm taking:
http://drclarkia.com/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=71

May I suggest if you do try this route, try humaworm instead as it is easier and comes with supp's to flush the system and kill parasites/candida all in one pill.

dirtridr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Im gone here on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:45 am

dirtridr wrote:I'm taking a SHITLOAD of stuff. [....] Let me tell you one thing, this diet SUCKS. I want sugar and bread so badly but can't have it (this is what candida feeds on). I also feel sick as hell as my skin detoxes (red bumps appearing, smell, etc), this is all normal. I will let you guys know if I see improvement in regards to my skin.

Man all I can say is: respect.. But don't overdo it

Im gone here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chopper on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:06 pm

what do the worms look like when you shit them out?

Chopper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtridr on Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:17 pm

They look clear, almost jelly like. I haven't seen many worms really, but the egg's are EVERYWHERE in the shit. Quite nasty. I could be shitting out microscopic worms that I can't see as well too.

dirtridr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jimmiandersen on Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:41 am

dirtridr wrote:They look clear, almost jelly like. I haven't seen many worms really, but the egg's are EVERYWHERE in the shit. Quite nasty. I could be shitting out microscopic worms that I can't see as well too.

You probably can't see most of them. I have heard than an average person have about one million parasites on and in the body.

jimmiandersen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum