Could we have vitamin A deficiency?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Could we have vitamin A deficiency?

Post  Parrot on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:56 pm

Maybe thats why when people stop taking accutane SP returns! This is what weston price says "In glandular organs, cysts of considerable size are formed, filled with yellowish cheesy masses of keratinized cells", sound familiar? Heres the link http://westonaprice.org/notes-from-yesteryear/191-vitamin-a-deficiency.html

Parrot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could we have vitamin A deficiency?

Post  toeman on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:54 pm

yep but in our case it's just glands....we have em all over our body....pull your arm hair and you'll see sp....
EVERYONE has sp over his or her body....We are just the lucky ones that ALSO have the glands on our dick and most of the people in the world don't(or not as much)....So it is no deficiency in any way....It is our body....
I do not believe there is a cure....There is no topical cure or whatsoever....

Why does accutane make them dissapear then, you ask? Because accutane doesn't stop a disease or dificiency....Accutane stops the body from functioning NORMALLY....Accutane stops ALL the sebaceous glands producing oil. That's why people have a dry mouth or flaky and dry skin....Because the NORMAL HEALTHY sebaceous glands are being put on "non-active".
Difference is we only "see" the change on our dick because the skin is so thin that one can see the glands....
That is also why sp is noticable on the dick while not realising we have them all over our body.
It is genes....The genes from our ancestors made hair follicles and sebaceous glands originate on our penisses.
No cream, no tablet will do anything about it.
Yeah, removing them surgically completely could be the only solution....But apart from that, I think we will have to accept them as they won't ever go away.
We can stay in denial and denial (the typical symptom of people who cannot accept a definite condition or disease, in Dutch we call them "Doctor hoppers" everytime they hear "no" from a doctor they'll hop to another one in the hope that one day they will find the ONE doctor that will say "yes I can cure you"....It is illusionary control and also evading the psychological pain of acceptance that you will never change)
This is doing the same....putting cream after cream onto your penis and swallowing pill after pill, just to stay in denial and believe an illusionary "happy end" so you can get through the day because "one day all will be well". Giving up would mean the pain of having this shit all your life and that is too big a burden for most psyche's....So it is easier to keep on believing and hoping for nothing as it is a substitute for the reality. It is like a drug....A drug that keeps you going on in life....

I am sorry this might put some people down....But we're all intelligent guys here, I am sure most of you....Deep in your heart....Know exactly what I mean....

I have given up on creams and stuff....This is who I am and I am 100% sure we will not find a cream....And before you know, you're an old geezer of 40 who has fucked up all of his years searching for a solution that is still not even there when he dies....

Not me....Fuck this shit....This is my dick. Accept it. I am good looking, I hold first class degrees from a top university, most importantly I have a good family (mom, step-dad and sister) and good friends....
Girls like me very much from very young to very old....I like to laugh with people and have fun....I am NOT letting shit like this destroy my life.
If there is even one girl (if she exists) that would mind this shit then I would laugh as she falls in love with cocks and not with guys....
Seriously....I am who I am and acceptance is the best remedy guys....Think about it....
A girl should feel honored she scored a guy like me....
Stop thinking you should be ashamed that she has a guy with a dick like yours....She should be fucking HONORED that she has a great guy like me....
Turn it around....You are who you are and you're good.

Yeah yeah....easier said than done....Well no....It is the ONLY FUCKING WAY. And it is not easier said than done, because you can make the choice to be like this every second from now on....
Just like those guys who ask me "how come you score these beautiful girls so easily? what's your secret? what do you say?'
And I am like "that's the whole point....I don't think, I just walk up to them and be myself" they always answer "easier said than done"
NO it is not....it is the THOUGHT that makes it hard....Believe me some girls are so utterly beautiful that even I feel some nerves....But I just go whilst most guys don't dare because "she is too pretty" ....Well 90% of times I score them....So what the fuck!?
It is because I don't let fear rule my life and that is why I have many beautiful girls....Not because I am the greatest or anything....It is just because I really believe that I can....
And they can suck my SP dick, because it is the dick of the best guy they have ever had....And if they don't like it (what never happens) then fuck em!

Sorry for the long story but you do not need to heal your body....You need to heal your mind....

toeman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Parrot on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:56 pm

I understand where your coming from toeman but I have to disagree. I 100% believe there is a cure to this condition, just like many other conditions thought to be uncurable have been cured in the past! You say we got these SP genes from our ancestors but according to weston price our ancestors had 10 times more vitamin A in their diet and lots of other healthy things we don't get today.
I'm not saying vitamin A is the cure because who knows but experimenting is the only way we will find one.

Parrot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  late_thought on Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:22 pm

Weston A. Price, now we're fucking talking. The research Dr. Price did back in the day regarding the health of native peoples in relation to their diets is some of the best stuff out there. The man single handedly proved that gum disease, plaque, periodontitus, and just about every affliction of the mouth, was caused by dietary factors. The people with the healthiest mouths on this planet didnt even have the concept of a toothbrush.

I incorporate a lot of his teachings in my day to day, mainly in the form of his vit a, vit d, and vit k2 combinations said to cause teeth to become thicker, and remineralize much faster (something modern dentistry says is not possible). I can definitely say that I am in so way vit a deficient, and besides this, a lot of what Dr. Price pointed out was that it is almost never about being deficient in one specific thing. I guarantee that most people here, and most people who eat a modern western diet, are deficient in fucking everything. The RDA values here in the US are so unbelievably low that, despite your box of cereal saying 100% for a bunch of vitamins, youre still getting too little, and most of those vitamins are sprayed on (anything that says "enriched" really means "we sprayed a bunch of synthetic vitamins on this"). As is the case with multivitamins, theyre synthetic lab made vitamins with terribly little bioavailability. The best source of vitamins and minerals is fresh veggies. Every morning I juice (with a mastocating juicer, not one of those rotary juicers that destroy a lot of the nourishment) carrots, cucumber, and celery, then in the afternoon I juice greens (very high in vit a) like kale, romain lettuce, spinach, and whatever other greens I have laying around. Is it expensive to do this? A bit, yeah, but youll notice a difference in only a few weeks as opposed to taking a cheap multivitamin.

I dont think theres a cure for sp because I dont think sp is anything more than a symptom of something else, and you dont cure symptoms, you just suppress them. I wish I could sit here and tell you guys that getting rid of sp was as easy as detoxing your body heavily (your liver, your kidneys, your intestines), cutting out refined foods (refined starches, refined sugars, chemical preservatives, high fructose corn syrup, monosodium glutamate, etc), chelating heavy metals, and doing little things to increase overall health (taking antioxidants, being careful not to eat huge amounts of gluten, taking as cold a shower as you can bear), but I dont know that any of that will work. I do a lot of these things to an extent, but it takes time to amass the money and determination to go through with it fully, so I do what I can for now, and try to stagger things out.

With that being said, what we want to do is put our bodies in the best possible position to heal itself, and to right the wrongs that afflict us all. This could, by itself, rid us of sp (it works nearly all the time for acne, depending on the person), but even if it doesnt, you will be in the best possible position to allow something else to work. Every one of the worlds preeminent herbalists and natural health promoters (Weston A. Price, John Christopher, Joseph Mercola, Richard Shulze, and many many more) will tell you that you are wasting your time if youre not working off of a good foundation. If your nutrition is garbage, and your body is highly toxic, only the lucky few will see the miracle results that have been attributed to natural health remedies over the years. Herbs/vitamins/minerals are not drugs. Drugs force a reaction in your body by any means necessary, herbs/vitamins/minerals give your body what it needs to heal itself, and theres almost nothing your body cannot heal from given the opportunity to.

Also, in that article theyre talking about sebaceous cysts, not sebaceous prominence/fordyce. Theres a huge difference in the two, though how related their causes are I have no clue.

late_thought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  toeman on Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:46 am

Ok, no problem guys.
I will keep roaming around here as I am interested in any progression on the field of SP.

Though I stopped believing in a 'cure'....And have to say, it is relaxing....
I just really really don't think there is anything we can do as our sp is just a normal body phenomenon just in a place most people don't have it.
And I will not waste time and time and year after year on searching for this shit and then suddenly realising I am in my late 30's and wasted years and years of my beautiful life on searching for something that still isn't there....

But don't get me wrong, I wish you guys prove me wrong Wink

toeman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Im gone here on Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:10 pm

Toemen: i completely agree on everything. Since i began examining my body, i came to the conclusion that i have them everywhere. Not only on the thin skin parts but everywhere. Only on the thin skin parts they are visible.

So yes, 5 or so on the nipples, 1 on my eyelid, i have them on my lips (not visible though), on my willy. So no, it is not a penis thing, it is a skin thing.

I also had PPP, which i really, really hated. Now that i had this treatment (and it still kinda hurts after 7 days but it is healing good) i can say it was one of the best things i have done to regain some confidence. Its a good looking willy (if i may say so myself) without the PPP. Its given me much more inner rest and my hope are good that in a little while i dont feel so fucked up about the SP. And its getting better and better.

I cant say i get no attention from girls, actually, i got a lot of attention from girls. So do i really want to give things up because of certain things that are actually very normal? Its hard but im really trying hard to give it a rest in my head. I stopped the creams and ointments. I bought a pack of scalps a half year ago, but i never used them. Im not going to either. Piebs method is not safe, nor it is a solution.

you do not need to heal your body....You need to heal your mind....

Word.

Im gone here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  toeman on Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:24 pm

Gonrec....Wij begrijpen elkaar Wink

toeman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtridr on Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:15 am

agree with 110% of everything you said late_thought!!

dirtridr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  exi on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:51 pm

@toeman thank you for that speech, the only thing we got to heal is our mind, sp is just a cosmetical issue.

exi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  green on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am

why is it that this stuff is not taught in schools? what do you guys think

green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  toeman on Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:34 pm

@Exi,