Sebum-Control cleansers?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sebum-Control cleansers?

Post  lumpylipshaha on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:46 pm

So after a month of using CU-Skin im with everyone else (its a scam). I have started to use tretinoin 0.025% on Thursday it is now Tuesday still seems like the FS on my lips is spreading Sad On the internet you can purchase many Sebum-Control cleansers. Could this have any affect if you apply it to your lips? Im not fussed about them completely clearing up I just want these damn things to stop getting worse. I don't want my bottom lip completely covered like my top lip. Also has anyone ever taken Lactoferrin capsules or used Lactoferrin moisturiser this apparently does wonders for your immune system and I have read reports that it helps with acne and dry lips. Anyone ever used Lactoferrin? I went to see my doctor who didn't even know what SP was and wouldn't refer me to a dermo so seems like that road is closed for me. Also tretinoin dries my lips up what is a good non oil-based lip balm that I can apply? Not many people seem to use these forums any more. Has everyone bit the bullet and started using Acutane or something? Many thanks

lumpylipshaha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum